Covid -19: Level 2 Updates on 8th September 2021
Updated: Sep 8, 2021
We are happy to see you back on court at Alert Level 2.
At this point in time the club remains open but please adhere to the following rules:
1. All players must sign in, or scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer App, on arrival
2. All players must use the provided hand sanitiser before and after playing.
3. Masks must be worn in all communal areas, including the club Pavilion and toilets.
4. Unfortunately no parents or spectators are able to be inside the complex. Thank you for your understanding with this.
5. Drinking fountains are not available please bring a full drink bottle.
6. Please keep a safe distance (2m) when not playing.
7. Minimize the sharing of the equipment with people outside of your bubble.
8. Do not touch any fixtures at the club, including rails, nets or fences.
9. You must stay at home if you have flu-like symptoms.
We will continue to provide updates as the situation develops.
Please refer to the Tennis NZ site for further information below